CIOL Qualifications policies
It is vital that the quality of our examinations procedures is monitored in order for us to continue offering qualifications of the highest standard.
To ensure such quality, we are required to comply with guidance issued by the Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulator (Ofqual), the regulatory body which monitors the quality of examinations offered by recognised Awarding Organisations such as CIOL Qualifications.
The guidance we receive and the systems we employ allow us to achieve greater effectiveness in the delivery of our examination services and transform CIOL Qualifications into a leading international Awarding Organisation.
- Certification Policy
- Certification Replacement Application
- Conflict of Interest and Confidentiality Policy
- Enquiries about Results and Appeals Policy
- Enquiry and Complaints Policy
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Exam Invigilation and Procedures Policy
- Examiner Comments Policy
- Examiner Comments Application form
- Fees, Invoicing and Billing Policy
- GDPR and Data Breach Policy and Process
- Qualifications Packaging Policy
- Qualification Review Policy
- Qualifications Withdrawal Policy
- Reasonable Adjustments Policy
- Recognition of Prior Learning Policy
- Retention of Information Policy
- Special Consideration Policy
- Total Qualification Time Policy