This was another well-attended Cafelingo with fifteen participants. We had three different language rooms for people to talk in Spanish, French and Italian. We discussed festivals in February as our starting point but, as always, the discussion ranged widely covering many other topics. It was a great chance to practise our languages but also to meet up with other like-minded linguists. Thank you to everyone who came and particularly to our language room hosts.
Hola, Ciao, Salut, Hallo
Due to popular demand, the Midlands Network is hosting another classic Café Lingo.
- Languages offered: Spanish, Italian, French, German
- Topics to be discussed:carnivals, fiestas and festivals
- Any level of expertise
Come and practise your languages in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
- 5-5.10 Introductions (in English)
- 5.10-5.40 First language room
- 5.40-5.50 Break
- 5.50 – 6.20 Second language room
- 6.20 – 6.30 Sharing experiences and close
This event will be taking place via Zoom to apply please send an email to email@example.com. When booking, please tell us which language(s) you would like to speak (one or two) and what your level is.