Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for those already working as freelance translators or interpreters and wish to learn how to use social media as part of their marketing strategy to promote their business, build a brand, and attract new clients.
Throughout this workshop, Vasiliki Prestidge will cover:
- why social media and which ones
- dos and don’ts
- social media and marketing strategy
- create, test, play
This online workshop will give you the opportunity to learn about the above, create your own profile on any of the main social media platforms, create posts, and gain confidence, so that you can apply everything you learn to your business after the workshop.
The day runs from 10am to 3pm UK time with two 10-minute refreshment breaks and one 45-minute lunch break.
Morning 10am – 12am
- Why social media
- Which ones
- Dos and don’ts
Break 12pm – 12.45pm
Afternoon 12.45pm – 3pm
- Social media and marketing strategy
- Workshop practice: create a profile
- Workshop practice: generate content
Key takeaways you will gain from this workshop
- knowledge of how to practically incorporate social media into your business
- understanding of social media as business tools
- confidence in using social media
How is it delivered?
The delivery of this workshop will be online via Zoom and you will receive joining details one week before the start of the workshop.
All workshops count towards your CPD. One hour of formal learning equates to two CPD points.