CIOL is pleased to announce that it has become a partner association of the fifth Translation and Localization Conference which is to take place on 11-12 March 2016 in Warsaw, entitling CIOL members to a 10% discount on the conference fee.
A two-day event held in English, the conference concentrates on the wider context of translation and localization and includes a broad range of presentations, networking opportunities and panel debates along the theme of ‘Why translate?’
The conference aims to cover the practical aspects of many topics, underlining the importance of advice and solutions shared by industry experts. Attendees can expect:
• Over 40 presentations, workshops and debates on “Experts at Work”
• A unique opportunity to meet with LSPs, translators and end clients
• An interesting location with an intense culture-related programme
• The chance to network with clients, suppliers and agencies
• A variety of topics, from business development to terminology management
As well as the conference, a range of local attractions in Warsaw are on offer, including a city tour, traditional Polish dinner and an evening out.
Visit http://www.translation-conference.com/ for more information on the 5th Translation and Localization Conference 2016, Warsaw.